Franchise Technical Director, удаленно
- Full accountability for all our games technology, architecture and tech processes across multiple teams and products.
- Identify, communicate, and pursue key strategic engineering efforts.
- Drive communication across all disciplines in coordinating engineering plans.
- Lead technical design reviews to identify potential problems.
- Identify/plan tool development to improve productivity.
- Provide full support to teams when technical challenges are encountered.
- Work with leads of each game team to ensure alignment with our technology portfolio.
- Manage and coach our engineers to higher levels of excellence.
- Maintain a broad view of emerging technologies and developments.
- Champion sound, actionable, technical solutions required to provide a high-quality experience to our players.
- Partner with production to remove blockers and consistently hit sprint goals.
- Highly experienced within leadership positions in games development or games technology businesses covering a number of large-scale development cycles.
- Strong knowledge of C#, C++, Java or other OOP languages.
- Expert knowledge of online / multiplayer gaming, scaling, cloud services.
- Experience working with commercially available engines.
- Capability and the right attitude to mentor and teach software developers.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills.
What MY.GAMES offers
- Competitive income, yearly bonus (by the company’s decision) and package of benefits (additional allowances, 25 days annual leave, health insurance etc.).
- Bonuses and discounts from partners (ask our HR Team).
- Room for personal and professional development (we build a continuous learning culture).
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible workstation (our office is in the city center, however we mainly work from home).
MY.GAMES — это содружество студий-разработчиков игр, которые создают продукты мирового класса для консолей, персональных компьютеров и мобильных устройств. Компания оперирует более 80 проектами, а всего в портфолио — более 150 игр.